Published on 13 June 2020.
This is what I’ve been up to in May 2020:
I started working on a second version of the RLMeta poster. So far I’ve been able to resolve some of the issue from the first version (generate labels in actions, remove dependency on Bash) as well as other improvements.
Back in 2012 I wrote that it might be interesting to learn about techniques for creating programming languages. With RLMeta I have studied some of the suggested topics. It only took me like 8 years, but I’m happy to have finally done it.
I read Baby’s First Garbage Collector. After reading it I had the feeling that I could easily implement a garbage collector myself. I haven’t done it, but when I do, I will refer back to this blog post.
Site proudly generated by Hakyll.